For the early part, the accompanying reading materials can be found in the same link as [this].
For the second part of the session, the following earlier mentioned primary textbook and additional references are the accompanying reading materials:
- Wind Effects on Structures: Fundamentals and Applications to Design by Emil Simiu and Robert H. Scanlan,
- Design of Buildings and Bridges for Wind: A Practical Guide for ASCE-7 Standard Users and Designers of Special Structures by Simiu and Miyata,
- Wind Loading of Structures by John D. Holmes,
- Minimum Design Loads for Buildings And Other Structures: SEI/ASCE 7-05 (ASCE Standard No. 7-05) (ASCE Standard),
- and of course, the National Structural Code of the Philippines, 5th ed., NSCP 2001, Volume 1 - Buildings, Towers, and Other Vertical Structures.